Five Videos: In no particular order..
1. Aphex Twin - Come to Daddy: This song just sounds really cool, I love the band, in the video this old lady is walking her dog and and she see's this overturned shopping cart with a tv and she's walking by and the TV turns to static and the song starts and you see the lead man from AT going all crazy in the TV screen and the old lady is freaking out, running away, and then these midgets start chasing her, and I haven't seen the video in a while but this embryo thing comes out of somewhere and this tall "Baraka" (that dude from Mortal Kombat 3 I think, or in the movie Mortal Kombat: Annihilation, the dude that swings from the chain) looking guy comes out of the embryo and all the midgets are standing around him and he like walks over to the old lady and just screams in her face for about 30 seconds (which is the solo part of the song, after the screaming the song goes back into the same repeating sound but a little harder.) And its just great.
2. Madonna - Die Another Day: The only reason I like this video is because Madonna gets into a sword fight with another chick and you see Oddjob. Simple as that.
3. Johnny Cash - Hurt: I have a lot of respect for this guy, he's one of those "true" musicians who is in it for the love of the game. He's always had a good attitude and this video just kind of sums up his "life" in music. We all know the cash man isn't around anymore, RIP, Johnny is how I like to say it, "a good guy."
4. Linkin Park - Points of Authority: These guys aren't exactly on my favorites list but their pretty good, being somewhat of a computer geek I like this video for it's CG-work. The whole alien battle scene is just cool to watch.
5. Adema - Giving In: I don't have too much to say about this video, the reason it made this top-five list is because I was sitting at home a few years ago and I saw this video and it really turned me onto the band, and overall this band shows emotion with their songs and they prove it in this video.